Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Announcing: Webinar Series on Literacy and Technology - Archived

I have received several inquiries regarding our previous webinars -

Technology Integration in a First Grade Classroom by Alison Prescott










and

Using Wordle in a Dynamic Way by Lynn Oullette 

     The webinars have been archived and are available on  our Literacy and Technology Pilot blog in the right hand navigation bar.  Simply click on the webinar you want to view and you will be taken to the webinar and automatically admitted. 

     If you have any other questions, please call me or e-mail me.  I have been out of the office the past week and am trying to catch up, so please be patient.   -   If you don't hear from me, please contact me again.  My grand daughter had access to my phone and has erased all of my messages:( 

     Thanks for your understanding.  Enjoy:)  Darlene

Bookmark and Share

No comments: